At Longi Engineering, your privacy is very important to us.
- The information that we collect and how we use it
- How we protect your information
- How we may share your information
- Your choices as they relate to your personal information
Longi Engineering may store information that you may enter on our website or otherwise provide to us.
The information we collect includes the following:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
We may also receive information about you from other external sources such as third parties that assist us in identifying potential new customers.
Similar to other website, we collect information via cookies, as well as automated functionality. Cookies in websites commonly save data onto your device. The information collected via cookies may include your browser, device info, IP address, referring URLs, and a record of your interactions with our site. Used in conjunction with other data that we collect, this cookie may facilitate the tailoring of advertisements and offers to you.
In order to assist us in understanding and enhancing our website visitors interactions, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools, including cookies.
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Identifying you on our websites and customizing advertisements to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us, whether in person, via e-mail or mail, over the phone or online
- Operating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes, and enforce our firm’s agreements.
Longi Engineering values your privacy. We do not trade, sell or lease your personal information to any third parties, whatsoever.
There may be instances where we are required to share personal information in reference to a legal proceeding. We may also share personal information in cases when we fdeem it is required to do so in order to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government inquiry or when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Longi Engineering, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activities.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Longi Engineering uses reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and we appropriately limit access to it. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect you when online with us. The Longi Engineering website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website which included your name, address and phone number.
The server(s) hosting this website and our databases may be outside the country from which you access this webite and may be outside your country of residence. When you submit personal information or Data to us (whether directly or via this website), your information and data may be transferred to other countries that may not guarantee the same level of privacy protection as your country and may be accessible to law enforcement and regulatory authorities according to the laws of foreign jurisdictions. By submitting your personal information or data to us (whether directly or through this website), you consent and agree that we may collect, store, use, process, transfer, and share your personal information as described in this policy.
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications from us
- Update and correct your personal information with us
- Cancel your account or request that Longi Engineering no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from Longi Engineering
To request any of these items, please let us know by one of the following means:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Call 212-997-9444 with your request and current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
40 West 37th Street
New York, NY, 10018
Notice: This policy has been updated to better enable customers to understand how their information is collected, used and shared.
Last Updated: 8/23/18